Friday, July 19, 2013

A Great Old Fashioned Men's Barber Shop


It's not that Guthrie doesn't have any barber shops or hair salons, they absolutely do, and great ones, but as we all learn in econ101 competition is healthy for us all. There are a LOT of hipsters and other beard wearing fellows in Oklahoma that could benefit from an awesome establishment just like The Modern Man in Portland. A hot towel a close shave and trim just like old Grandad would get. If you are a barber or cosmetologist looking to do something different, check out some of these new "old" barbers. A shop downtown in Guthrie might be just thing we all need.

2 comments:

  1. When the Blue Belle gets their full bar in, they should have a barber shop in the basement. I'd totally drink an old fashioned while waiting for someone to trim the beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful saloon, and I like the job, I have passion for this job and am I will like ur company to teach me more off this job, I will like to lean more from u. Bcos I believe u guys are professional. Plz get back to me ASAP.

    ReplyDelete